GCSE English and maths results update
If you sat the re-sit exams in November your GCSE English and maths results will be available on your Student Portal on Thursday 14th January at 8.01am.
Please note this is for GCSE English and maths only, all other GCSE results will be available on the Student Portal on Thursday 11th February at 8.01am
If you have not used the Student Portal before you will need to register. For details on how to access Bradford College’s Student Portal please click here.
If you have any queries about your results you must speak with your tutor in the first instance.
If you wish to make an Enquiry About Result (EAR) you will need to complete the relevant EAR form – there are 3 different forms available on the Student Portal (please note they all have different deadlines which is why they are on 3 different forms)
- A Level EARs
- GCSE English & maths ONLY EARs
- GCSE All other subjects EARs
If you require an EAR please follow the instructions below
- Make your payment directly into the College bank account by BACS (details on the form)
- Please use your Student Number, initials and EAR as your ref
- Complete the relevant EAR form and email to BOTH email@example.com AND FEexamsenquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk. It must be sent to Credit Control so we know the payment has been made and FE Exams so the request can be processed with the exam boards
- Your request will be processed once monies have cleared and you will be informed of the outcome when we receive it via email
- If you are successful with your EAR and your overall grade increases you will be entitled to a refund
Certificates will be available in Spring 2021
Frequently asked questions
If you have not used the Student Portal before, you will need to register. For details on how to access Bradford College’s Student Portal please click here.
Email our Student Records and MIS team via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aged 16-18 and have GCSE grades queries please email email@example.com
If you have any other queries please email your tutor in the first instance.
GCSE and A Level Certificates will not be available until the Spring.
It is your responsibility to update changes to your name or address via the Student Portal – the College will not be liable for the loss of any documents/results, or certificates sent via the portal, email or the post.