Skip to main content
Bradford College

Degrees, Higher Professional & Technical Qualifications

Bradford School of Art

Construction & Engineering

Computing & IT

Accounting, Business & Law

Margaret McMillan School of Education

Social Care

Health Sciences

Degrees with a difference

At Bradford College, we offer higher professional and technical qualifications at degree-level to help you gain the career you want. Choose Bradford if you are:

  • finishing A-levels and looking for a specialist 3-year full-time honours degree
  • looking to upskill and get on the fast track to a graduate career and salary in two years
  • want to study part-time around other commitments
  • looking for a postgraduate qualification that will give your career a boost

Our degrees are awarded by the University of Bolton, one of the Top 50 Universities in the UK (*as recognised by The Guardian) and are delivered by experienced lecturers in dedicated undergraduate facilities across our campus in the city centre.

Graduate Career in Two Years

We know a lot of people come to university study later in life, that’s one of our specialisms. We offer flexible study options that fit around work and family commitments and help you spread the cost of investing in your future.

You can be on the road to a graduate career, in just two years, with our Higher Nationals, at only half the cost of a full honours degree. Plus you get the chance to gain a third year ‘top up’ to BA (Hons) or BSc (Hons) at a range of universities across the UK when you’re ready. These Higher Nationals are also applied, so you gain real work and project experience as part of your studies, giving you a career edge for when you graduate.

Document thumbnail

Access and Participation Plan

(Adobe PDF, 693 KB)
Document thumbnail

Accessible Plan Summary

(Adobe PDF, 121 KB)
Document thumbnail

Fee Summary

(Adobe PDF, 32 KB)
Document thumbnail

Impact Report

(Adobe PDF, 181 KB)
Excel document icon

Transparency Information 2022

(Excel Spreadsheet, 31 KB)
Document thumbnail

Student Protection Plan

(Adobe PDF, 574 KB)

Explore your options

BC HE Prospectus 2022 Web

Why choose Bradford College?

We have over 185 years’ experience in delivering education, enterprise, and employment – so you can trust that we have the expertise to help you thrive while you’re studying with us.

You’ll benefit from strong industry links, industry standard facilities, dedicated Higher Education work spaces, work experience, and outstanding student support to help you reach your true potential.

You can study full-time or part-time on many of our Higher Education courses, so whether you’re starting out in your career or you want a change of direction, we’ll have something for you.


We work closely with employers to provide workshops, work experience and projects that enhance the learning experience and help students network and find opportunities within their chosen industry. If you’re interested in working with us please visit the Employer Partnerships page.

If you are an employer looking to enhance your team’s skills, we offer a range of part-time, high-quality CPD modules and courses that can be designed to suit your workplace needs.

Get in touch

If you want to keep up to date with Degree and Higher Level study at Bradford College, we will be happy to help you find your perfect route.