Skip to main content
Bradford College

Student Finance: Undergraduate

You can now apply for student finance if you’re starting a full-time or part-time undergraduate course for the 2021-22 academic year.

You may be able to borrow money to help pay for tuition fees and to help with living costs.

You might get extra money on top of this if you’re on a low income, are disabled or have children, for example.

You start repaying once you earn over a certain amount. The size of your monthly repayments will depend on how much you earn, not what you owe.

Find out more on the Government’s student loans website.

How to apply

How to apply for student finance for the first time:

  1. Register online. Create an account on the Government website.
  2. Fill in the application. You’ll need your passport, bank details and National Insurance number.
    You don’t need a confirmed place at university or college before you can apply – use your first choice and change your details later if you need to.
  3. Provide evidence. You will need to provide any evidence requested. If you don’t, it will delay your application.

Continuing students can also reapply by logging into your online account.

Your application can take up to six weeks to process, so apply now to make sure your funding is in place in time to start your course.

Need help? Speak to Bradford College’s HE Student Finance Team.

Useful Links

The Student Room


Stand Alone