Lawrence Atwell Charity Grants
The Lawrence Atwell Charity can provide grants for young people living in England and Wales from low-income backgrounds, to help you gain vocational, accredited qualifications.
If you’re 16 to 26-years-old, you can apply for a grant of up to £1,500.
It’s to help you take a course up to level 3 to help you move into employment.
The money can be used for course fees, equipment, materials, travel costs, childcare and living costs.
The charity can consider you for funding if you are:
- aged 16 to 26 (on the date your course starts)
- living and studying in England or Wales
- a British citizen, asylum seeker or refugee, or you have lived in the UK for at least three years
- taking an accredited, vocational training course up to level 3
- from a low-income household