The 16-19 Bursary from Bradford College’s Learner Support Fund is for 16 to 18-year-old Further Education students with a gross household income of less than £30,000.
It’s to help you with the cost of studying and is a grant, so you won’t need to pay it back.
You may get help with things like:
- travel costs to and from College
- meals in College
- help towards course-related costs such as equipment, books, exams re-sits and some course trips.
Some of the bursary may be paid in the form of a bus pass, vouchers or equipment instead of cash.
- be aged 16, 17 or 18 on the appropriate date
- be enrolled on a full-time funded course
- show evidence of household income/benefits
- meet the residence requirement
- attend your classes
How to apply
Apply as soon as you’ve enrolled on your course. If you wait you may lose out on money.
Please complete a short application form and provide your supporting documents to ensure your application is ready to assess. Please take your completed application form to Student Funding at the David Hockney Building on the ground floor, next to the main reception or at the Student Services Office at Trinity Green.
As soon as your application is assessed you will be sent an award confirmation email to your Bradford College student email address.
If you need help with this you can telephone 01274 088349 or email
David Hockney Building
|Student Services Office,|
Trinity Green Building