Money to help you study

Teacher Training Bursaries

Course type Fund providerType of funding
Higher EducationGovernmentBursary or scholarship

If you are doing a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or other teacher training courses, you may be able to get a tax-free bursary.

Bradford College will contact you before your course starts to tell you more.

The amount of money you could get depends on the subject you’re studying, your degree classification, and your study route.

Find out more on the Department for Education’s website.

Last updated: 20 May 2020

We use cookies on this website to enhance your user experience For a complete overview of all cookies used please see your more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.