If you have physical disabilities – life-long or temporary – we will assess your need at Bradford College by talking to you about:
- any support you have had before
- any needs you have now
- how you want your support to work in the College
We will give you a Learning Support Agreement which sets out the types of help we have agreed.
Examples of help
- one-to-one tutorials
- assistive technology such as an adapted keyboard
- personal care
- longer library loans and extra allowances
- emergency protocols for first aid
- exam support such as reader/scribe, separate room, extra time, rest breaks
- advice on personal emergency evacuation plans
Learning support area
Come to the learning support area in the David Hockney Building to meet your tutors.
You can also access the PCs and Macs that have a range of specialist software.