If you have evidence of social and emotional needs, we will assess your need at Bradford College by talking about:
- any support you have had before
- any needs you have now
- how you want your support to work in the College
We will give you a Learning Support Agreement which sets out the types of help we have agreed.
Examples of help
- one-to-one tutorials with a specialist tutor
- assistive technology such as digital recorders, reading software
- longer library loans and extra allowances
- exam support such as rest breaks and separate rooms
- support for various conditions such as anger issues, ADHD, anxiety, depression
Learning support area
Come to the learning support area on the third floor of the David Hockney Building to meet your tutors.
You can also access the PCs and Macs that have a range of specialist software, such as Jaws, Text Help, Mind View, Dragon, Inspiration, Zoom Text, and Quick Scan.