Current Students

Short-term loan from Bradford College

Course type Fund providerType of funding
Higher EducationBradford CollegeLoan

If you are a Higher Education student waiting for your student finance application to be processed, you can apply for a short-term loan from the Bradford College Access to Learning Fund.

You can use it to fund things like rent, food and childcare.

We will check to make sure you:

  • have applied for funding from the government
  • are likely to get the funding you have applied for
  • have enrolled and are attending a fundable course

We don’t give loans if you are waiting for the next instalment of your government funding.

We don’t charge interest on the loan, but you do have to pay it back as soon as you get your government funding. 

If the government refuses your application for funding you will have to pay back the loan within the academic year.

The Student Finance Team will talk to you to set up a repayment plan and will also let you know about any other sources of funding you could get.

How to apply

You can complete an application in three simple steps:

  1. Download the application form below and fill it out.

  2. Find all the documents you need

  3. Call the Higher Education Student Finance Team to make a loan appointment.

Loan Application Form (pdf)

Bradford College Access to Learning Fund short-term loan application form.
Last updated: 21 May 2020

We use cookies on this website to enhance your user experience For a complete overview of all cookies used please see your more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.