|Course type||Fund provider||Type of funding|
|Higher Education||Bradford College||Grant|
If you are in financial hardship and need extra help to stay on your Higher Education course, you can apply to the Bradford College Access to Learning Fund.
You can apply for help if you:
- are classed as a ‘home student’
- have already applied for all Government support you’re entitled to
- are studying an eligible full-time undergraduate or PGCE course
See the guidance notes for more details.
- End of Term Grant – a small grant for students who run out of money before the end of the Autumn or Spring term
- Standard Grant – a small grant for students who have unexpected payments or short-term financial difficulties.
- Hardship Grant – more substantial grants for students in more serious financial difficulties.
- DSA Laptop Top-up Grant – for students who receive the Disabled Students’ Allowances but have to contribute £200 towards the cost of a laptop
There is also a short-term loan for students waiting for their first student finance payment.
The closing date for 2019/20 was 15 May 2020.