Contact the safeguarding team:
You can also speak with any member of the College staff.
Remember, it’s ok to talk.
The safeguarding office is on the first floor of the David Hockney Building in room 9.
It’s open from Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm, and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
We can support you if:
- something or someone is making you feel really unhappy
- Somebody is making you do things that you don’t want to do
- a situation you are in feels dangerous, risky or uncomfortable
- you are worried about a friend, classmate, brother, sister or another family member
- you have a feeling of not being able to cope
- you feel overwhelmed
- you have feelings of low mood
- you feel anxious
- you have worrying thoughts and emotions
- listen to you
- believe you
- keep you safe and out of danger
- help you find the best way forward
- explain to you if we need to involve anybody else
We will not judge you or tell anyone that doesn’t need to know.
We are here to support and help you.
Remember it’s ok to talk.
Safeguarding is about doing everything we can to make sure you are kept safe.
Good health and wellbeing are essential to help you achieve your aspirations.
We adhere to all Government statutory guidance to colleges on what must be done.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to make College a safe, happy environment for all.