Clearing and Late Applications
If you’re considering a university degree, higher apprenticeship or professional qualification, find out more about the clearing and late applications process with Bradford College.
You can use Clearing (the national UCAS degree course application system) if any of the following apply:
- You don’t meet the conditions of your offer for your firm (first) or insurance (second) choice courses
- Your exam results are better than you expected and you want to change your course / university
- You don’t hold any offers
- You’re applying for the first time after 30 June
- You’ve accepted an offer but changed your mind about the course you want to do.
Study with us
If you’ve not applied through UCAS this year, you can apply direct to the College right away.
When you have your results and you’re ready to apply, call our Clearing Hotline 01274 088099
You can also request a call-back.