Clearing and Late Applications
Clearing Hotline 01274 088 088
Apply now for a September Start
If you’re considering a university degree, higher apprenticeship or professional qualification, it’s not too late to apply to study with us for courses starting this September.
You can use Clearing (the national UCAS degree course application system) if any of the following apply:
- You don’t meet the conditions of your offer for your firm (first) or insurance (second) choice courses
- Your exam results are better than you expected and you want to change your course / university
- You don’t hold any offers
- You’re applying for the first time after 30 June
- You’ve accepted an offer but changed your mind about the course you want to do.
Study with us
If you’ve not applied through UCAS this year, you can apply direct to the College right away.
When you have your results and you’re ready to apply, call our Clearing Hotline on
01274 088 088 or apply online using the course links below.
You can also request a call-back using the form below.