You want the best for your child – and so do we.
Your child is making a lot of important decisions about their future.
We provide our students with support, education and skills, through career focussed courses, to help them reach their full potential.
We want them to be ready to move on to higher education or their chosen career path.
We aim to deliver a diverse, grown-up learning experience.
Our goal is to give students the confidence and self-discipline they need to achieve their goals.
Bradford College has:
- career-focused courses that prepare students for employment
- staff who are industry experts and passionate about teaching
- state-of-the-art facilities
- friendly and approachable student support services
- wellbeing services
- financial support
- learning support
- Students’ Union
- careers guidance
- work placements and work experience arranged by our Work Placements team
- a range of enrichment activities throughout the year
- smooth internal progression onto our higher education courses
Come and see us
Our Open Events are the perfect opportunity to find out more about life at Bradford College.
How to apply
If your child is 14-16, find out more on our 14-16-year-olds: How to apply page.
If your child is a school leaver, you can apply online or you can call our Admissions team:
We will respond to your application by email or letter.
We will then invite you and your child to College to talk about their offer and tour the campus.
We will ask you and your child to accept the offer to reserve a place on the course.
In the summer we will invite them to enrol and they will officially become a Bradford College student.
About Bradford College
We are one of the nation’s largest providers of further education and higher education courses.
We have been offering further education courses for more 180 years in an award-winning city-centre campus.
We offer more than 200 full-time and part-time higher education courses for undergraduates and postgraduates.
This makes us one of the biggest providers of degrees outside of the university sector.
Progressing onto higher education
Once your child has completed a Level 3 course, they can progress onto one of our degree programmes.
By studying for a degree at Bradford College your child will:
- have access to a wide range of career-focussed courses
- receive excellent tutor support in small tutorial groups
- receive a qualification that is respected and recognized worldwide
- our degrees are in partnership with employers and validated by the University of Bolton and Teesside University
We also offer a number of postgraduate degrees and professional courses that can be studied full time or part time.
For more details and advice, call 01274 088088 or text ‘transform’ to 88802.
Additional learning support
Our team of Learning Support and Wellbeing Tutors is qualified and experienced to support students’ needs with additional learning and support requirements.
If your child is under 19 on the 31 August before their course starts, they will not have to pay tuition fees for most courses.
If your child is 19 or over, they may need to pay for tuition fees for their courses.
There are some bursary schemes to help pay for studying at College.
Find out more here.
We have a number of options for student housing through our accommodation services.