Skip to main content
Bradford College

Enrolment and induction information for Higher Education students

(Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/D), Foundation Degree, Degree and Postgraduate)

Below you will find useful information to support you with your enrolment and induction to study Higher Education (HE) at Bradford College.

Please read through the information, and if you need further help, you will find a list of contact details at the end of this page.

Your guide to enrolment, induction and starting your course at Bradford College

Application and enrolment

What do you do if you have a conditional enrolment? 

After results are released your tutor will work with our HE Admissions Team to review your application. Subject to you meeting your conditions or the course entry requirements, you will be invited to enrol via email and text message – so it is important you check your emails regularly after your results/conditions are met.

Change of personal details

It is important that we are kept informed of any changes in your personal details, such as your name, telephone number, address or personal email address. A change of personal detail form’ can be obtained from our HE Admissions Team, or you can update your contact details through the Student Portal. (Please note that name/address cannot be updated online). This information is essential so that Assessment/Award results are accurately recorded and the details on your certificate are correct.

You must also inform us of any changes to your personal circumstances which may be relevant to your programme: for example, you or anyone in your household receiving a conviction, or changes to your health. If you are unsure please discuss with your Tutor or email our Student Services Team.

HE Student Contract

You will need to sign and date a HE student contract to become an HE student. Before you enrol, Admissions email you with an invitation to complete the contract via a simple web-based form.

If you don’t manage to complete this you will need to sign this as part of your online enrolment.

If you need to ask any questions about the HE student contract please contact [email protected].

Enrolment and registration

Before starting your programme we will send you instruction about registering with the College.

Your online enrolment will require you to ‘register’ to confirm that you are attending the College, and to provide evidence of your qualifications and identity, together with any other information such as skills tests and DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) information.

After you have successfully registered/enrolled, you will be provided with proof of your registration, and if you are a full-time student, a student council tax exemption certificate.

If you have problems with receiving your student loan, for example it has not arrived or you think the amount is incorrect, you should speak to the loan provider in the first instance. Student Finance England can be contacted on 0300 100 0607.

If you still have problems, or need an emergency loan for a short period, contact our Student Finance Advisers on 01274 0885032 or [email protected].

Refer to financial support sections on our website and via your student handbook for further information.

Funding, Finance & Tuition Fees

For all queries relating to HE Student Finance:

Telephone: 01274 088 502 / 01274 088 642

Email: [email protected]