It can be hard to decide what you want to do next.
There are so many courses and strange names it can make your head spin.
That’s why we run open events – to help you pick what’s right for you.
We bring careers to life at our events, and group them by job type. It’s to help make it easy for you to think about the kind of career you might like.
You can even apply on the day, with help from our friendly admissions team.
You’ll get to explore interactive career zones and the jobs your course could lead to.
Open Events 2020-21
Due to COVID-19 and UK Government guidance, some of our upcoming Open Events may be held online as “virtual” events. The November 2020 event will only be offered as a Virtual Open Event.
Make a date to visit us virtually via one of our interactive open events:
- Saturday 14th November 2020, 11am-2pm
- Saturday 20th March 2021, 11am-2pm
- Saturday 3rd July 2021, 11am-2pm
Our Virtual Open Events will showcase all our courses, including A-Levels, Further Education courses, degrees and apprenticeships.
It’s the perfect opportunity to find out more about the college, receive guidance on what course is right for you, and to apply!
Benefits of attending a Virtual Open Event:
- Explore our nine Career Zones without the crowds
- Chat with / Hear directly from our tutors and lecturers without the wait
- Watch videos about our courses, student services and how to apply
- Learn about the types of help and support we provide to students
- Take a virtual tour of our campuses from the comfort of your home
- Chat to an Admissions Officer in real time
- Make your application on the day
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our Virtual Open Events!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 088 088
Check out our other events happening soon!