We have reviewed the current guidance and our own practices to ensure that we continue to provide as safe a college as possible and are making some changes to our current COVID arrangements.
With effect from Monday 21 June:
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all public areas within college for staff and students
- Face coverings will also be mandatory in classrooms and office unless a 2m distance can be maintained
Please remember to continue to:
- Sanitise your hands on entering and leaving college
- Sanitise when entering classrooms and offices
- Use antibacterial wipes to keep desk spaces and IT equipment sanitised
- Maintain social distancing and follow one way systems in main areas of the building
From Tuesday 22 June
The Health & Safety Team will be setting up a testing station on site at the David Hockney Building (DHB) and Trinity Green (TG):
DHB – Student Services area – Ground Floor
TG – Near to the First Aid room
These will be reviewed again after 19 July, 2021.
Please ensure that you have a lateral flow test either at home or at the test stations in college at least twice a week. You can collect home testing kits in the college receptions.
We will need to be extra vigilant in the coming weeks until the end of term to ensure we restrict infections and protect each other.