We have one very simple aim at Bradford College: to transform the lives of our students.
We are passionate about our students, the experience they have, the support we can provide, the opportunities we can generate and the value we can add to their time at the college.
We do this by delivering our five key strategic priorities:
- Deliver a curriculum that meets the needs of students, employers and our community.
- Deliver an outstanding student experience.
- Be an employer of choice.
- Maintain a sustainable College.
- Grow the College’s reputation and influence.
We deliver our objectives by working within a set of values:
We are ambitious, we set high standards for the college, ourselves and our students.
We are open, welcoming, respectful and supportive.
We are professional and purposeful, seeking to deliver on the college’s vision and mission.
We are innovative, creative and seek to be high performing in everything we do.
We are fair, open and honest.