Bradford College and its partners provide excellent education and training, from a state-of-the-art city centre campus.
Bradford College and its partners bring together a number of operating companies, all committed to providing learning, teaching and employment that helps improve lives and build the economy.
- Bradford College: successfully providing Further and Higher Education to more than 20,000 students, with a wide variety of courses.
- City Training Services (Training for Bradford Ltd): a highly experienced and successful apprenticeship provider, CTS also delivers courses for employers and offers excellent meeting and conference facilities in the historic Little Germany area of Bradford, near the city centre.
- Forster College: a college working with learners to address and overcome barriers to engaging with education, training and employment. An alternative access point to education, providing a small and supportive learning environment.
- Inprint + Design: a commercial design and print company jointly owned by Bradford College and the University of Bradford.
- The Bradford and District Apprenticeship Training Agency (ATA): working with small and medium sized-employers to help them benefit from apprenticeships – and helping lots of apprentices to get started in their careers. The ATA is jointly owned with Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
If you would like to find out more about Bradford College and its partners, please contact Yvonne Dyson, Assistant to the CEO, on 01274 088440 or at firstname.lastname@example.org