Technology and Media Team
We provide a wide range of services across the College, including:
- equipment loans and support (including PAT testing for students using their own devices, BYOD)
- eStream online video streaming and recording
- digital signage
- event setups
- advanced technology
Get in touch
The Technology and Media Team is based in the main open area on the Second Floor, David Hockney Building.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
We have a wide range of media-related resources available for loan:
- digital stills cameras and DSLRs
- PA systems and sound equipment
- lighting kits
- digital voice recorders
- projectors and LED screens
- presentation equipment
- camcorder kits and webcams
- month-long laptop loans for home study and assignments
We also offer bespoke specialist equipment.
We can advise you on the most suitable items for your project. We can also give you general skills development to help you to use the equipment effectively.
In addition to media equipment, we have a number of laptops and netbooks, which you can borrow for the period of one month at a time. These loans can be renewed, subject to availability. Some media equipment loans, including Laptop/Netbook loans, need to be approved by your tutor.
We can help you with the whole 3D printing process.
From design concept to final printing, on many different materials and print combinations tailored to your final design or project needs.
Our 3D printers
- Mcor Iris Full Colour 3D Printer Paper-based Printer
- BluePrinter M-Flex Powder Based 3D Printer
- Form 1 Resin-based high-resolution 3D Printer
- Ultimaker PLA Filament Extrusion 3D Printer
- BeeTheFirst Portable 3D Printer PLA
- AirWolf HDR Dual Colour ABS/PLA & Polycarbonate 3D Printer