We’re really lucky to have some top sporting facilities at our Trinity Green Campus:
- A 1,000m2 sports hall (the size of eight badminton courts).
- Sport-theory rooms.
- An aerobics and dance studio (with a fully sprung wooden floor).
- A fitness suite with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Two basketball courts designed to Sport England standards.
- Three floodlit 5-a-side pitches.
The Campus is so special, it was used by international Olympic teams as part of their training for the London 2012 Games.
It doesn’t matter if you’re studying sport or not. We want all of our students to use these facilities. Our staff can help you develop.
Whatever your sport or ability, we have a wide range of sports and fitness activities on offer.