Library services are delivering support online and by email while the library is closed.
The Library has extended all items currently on loan until the 12th June 2020 and will not be charging any fines on items which may have become overdue since the beginning of March 2020.
Library staff can provide help with:
- print and e-books
- print journals and e-journals
- online databases
- other online resources such as Study Skills
If you are off-campus, have your College username and password ready.
Library staff are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm:
- Follow @BradfordCollLib on Twitter for library news
- For a full list of ways to get in touch, click here: https://library.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/chat
Term time opening hours (subject to covid-19 restrictions)
Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 7:00
Friday 8:30 – 5:00
Speak to a subject librarian
Need help with your assignment?
Why not book a slot with one of our Academic Liaison Librarians. You can see their details on the Library website.
Academic Liaison Librarians can help you find a book or article, access an electronic resource, or learn how to reference correctly.
You can book a one to one session by email, telephone in person or via Microsoft Teams.
Library Services Customer Charter
We will work to ensure that all our customers can benefit from the Library’s collections, services and expertise, by improving access and creating a welcoming environment, both onsite and online.
You can expect:
- excellent customer service from a friendly and knowledgeable staff
- equality of access to our services, resources and facilities
- a quality learning environment, conducive to study and research
- relevant, current and high-quality printed and electronic resources to support your study and research
- a professional enquiry service to help you use the library effectively
- your comments and complaints to be dealt with promptly and in confidence
- your feedback and ideas to be used to develop and review our services
We expect you to:
- make the most of the library resources and services
- give us feedback about the service so we can continually improve
- show consideration to other library users and staff
- take responsibility for items that you borrow or use in the library