Join our free webinar to find out about our flexible, part-time Masters Programmes.
What could a masters degree do for you?
* Improve your career prospects
* Let you study in a way that you find interesting and fulfilling
* Develop your personal interests
* Allow you to establish a professional specialism
* Enable you to work abroad
* Opportunities to network with professionals from related fields
Our Masters Programmes are taught through a combination of online and traditional face to face delivery (Saturdays and evening attendance for some modules).
Student loans now available for postgraduate study. Discounts are available for those who have previously studied at the College or work in our partnership organisations. Meet some of the staff and decide on your personalised programme.
There are a variety of routes to choose between and a range of optional modules:
- Education (Leadership and Management)
- Education (Inclusive Practice)
- Professional Practice
- Leadership and Management
“I feel I have been stretched and challenged and supported at the same time. I enjoyed the sessions and found them engaging. The delivery was professional”.
“Varied methods used. Interesting lessons. My existing skills were enhanced and sharpened”.#
“It inspired me to try and achieve more.”