Our Health and Social Care (Adults) for England – Diploma Level 3 qualiﬁcation helps develop the knowledge and skills needed to work in a senior role with adults in health and social care environments.
It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedures.
This course has 3 pathways:
- Generic Health and Social Care
- Learning Disability
The programme is designed for individuals who are working in an unsupervised senior role with adults in health and social care environment.
You will complete 9 mandatory units, and a selection of optional units suited to your area of work.
The mandatory units are:
- Promote Communication
- Engage in Personal Development
- Promote Equality and Inclusion
- Principles for Implementing Duty of Care
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- The role of the Health and Social Care Worker
- Promote Person-centred Approaches in Health and Social Care
- Promote and Implement Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- Promote Good Practice in Handling Information
There are no formal requirements for this course however you will need to be working, volunteering or on practical placement and in a senior role as you need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
Successful completion of this course will prepare you for a rewarding career in a senior role working with adults in the Health and Social Care sector.
Fees: This course is a Skills Guarantee course and therefore free for adults depending on salary and prior academic attainment.
This is representative of the most common fees scenario, but actual fees can vary depending on a number of factors. Please contact us if you need more guidance.
Disclaimer: Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service ay any time.