Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology
University of Arts London Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology
Adult, School Leavers
The Level 3 Diploma in Creative Media Production & Technology has been designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary to access and progress to degree level study and employment in the media sector.
If you have an interest in media, this qualification will provide the opportunity to explore, develop and test your creativity within a qualification structure which is stimulating and demanding and provides a supportive transition from general to more specialised study.
- Have a critical and contextual awareness of different perspectives and approaches within the media sector or related subjects of study or work
- Research, analyse and evaluate relevant information and ideas in order to develop creative solutions
- Understand, adapt and safely use appropriate and practical methods and skills for creative production
- Solve complex problems through the application of practical, theoretical and technical understanding
- Critically review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results
- Use evaluative and reflective skills in order to take responsibility for your own learning, development and decision- making
- Take responsibility for the research, planning, time management and actions to access progression opportunities
- Effectively present yourself and your work to appropriate audiences.
- Introduction to media processes and technical skills
- Introduction to design and research skills in creative media production
- Introduction to professional practice in creative media production
- Critical and contextual awareness
- Investigating audio production and technology
- Investigating visual production and technology
- Investigating interactive media production and technology
- Developing a creative media project
Entry to this course requires 4 GCSEs at a minimum of grade 4 or C, at least one of which should be in a media or art and design subject, or an equivalent Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject.
English and/or Maths will be included in your timetable if you have not achieved a GCSE at grade 4 or above in these subjects when you start your course.
Successful completion of our Level 3 course can lead to further study as well as employment in the creative media or games development industries.
If you are 16 to 18 years old you won’t have to pay tuition fees. If you’re 19 or older you may need to pay a fee.
This is representative of the most common fees scenario, but actual fees can vary depending on a number of factors. Please contact us if you need more guidance.
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please contact [email protected]
Disclaimer: Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service at any time.