Bradford College Careers is a high-quality careers service with Matrix Accreditation.
We are here to help and support all Bradford College learners and anyone who is interested in joining a course at Bradford College.
The Careers Leader is Dina Mistry and the Careers Team have 6 qualified Careers Advisers who can be contacted at:
How can we help you?
Our qualified Careers Advisers can help you gain up to date information, advice and guidance on a range of career paths and choices and guide you in planning your next steps towards achieving your future career goals.
We can help you with:
- Careers guidance interviews
- Information and advice online or in person
- Support with apprenticeship and job searching (including higher apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships)
- Guidance with university options
- Information and advice on volunteering
You can contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradford College Careers Programme
Please click here for information on our careers programme
Looking for work? Here are some websites where you can find various employment opportunities (full-time & part-time).
Want to find out more about apprenticeships? Looking for apprenticeship vacancies?
Here are some websites that will help you find out more about apprenticeship and search for vacancies.
Need help making a CV? You can find sample CVs and information and tips here:
Careers – General
If you would like to research careers more generally here are some excellent online careers resources where you can get plenty of careers information and advice:
Careers resources (pdf)
LMI – Labour Market Information
Students, parents and staff can find out more about labour market trends here:
https://futuregoals.co.uk/ – Information on labour market trends.
Useful careers and employability resources for Parents & Carers
- https://virtualconnexionsbradford.co.uk/Parents-Carers – Independent careers and employability information and advice based in Bradford.
- https://ckcareersonline.org.uk/ – Independent careers and employability information and advice based in Calderdale & Kirklees.
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/a-parents-guide-to-apprenticeships – A parents/carers guide to apprenticeships.
- https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/explore-careers – National Careers Service for information on a range of careers in various sectors.
- https://futuregoals.co.uk/ – Information on labour market trends.
- https://www.ucas.com/what-are-my-options – UCAS options guide.
We welcome feedback on our careers programme from parents/carers. If you have any suggestions, recommendations or other comments, please email us: email@example.com
Bradford College also offers work experience placements as part of many courses.
Students enrolled at the College can access careers information and advice through our Moodle page. Careers Guidance information can be found in the Student Information section.
Feedback – We want to know what you think!
We welcome feedback on our careers programme from students and parents/carers. If you have any suggestions, recommendations or other comments, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a former student?
We would love to hear from you! We are always looking for former students to come back into college and talk to our current students about your careers journey, how your Bradford College course led you onto your next steps and beyond. To get involved with Bradford College Careers, please drop Dina Mistry an email: email@example.com