Thinking of Coming to Bradford College?
Make an appointment to come and have a look around and see for yourself. You are welcome to bring someone with you.
When you visit us, you can:
- Enjoy a guided tour of the College
- Meet course tutors and support staff
- Discuss your options and get guidance about courses
- Hear more about the support we can offer you
- Get help with filling in our application form
We do a lot to help our students progress. We have taster and information sessions for current students as part of our progression programme
Our Guidance Team offers individual support and information on services available to students who are care leavers.
- Someone to talk to: Zahda Yunis is the named support worker who can help you throughout your time at college, offering support and guidance when you need it
- Help with accommodation all year round: the college can help you find accommodation 52 weeks a year.
- Access to a wide range of support services: including guidance, careers, counselling, welfare advice, student finance and many more
- Access to Learning Fund: Financial support may be available from the Access to Learning Fund if students are in financial hardship.
- National Scholarship Programme and Bursary Schemes: New students may be eligible for the NSP and Bradford College Loyalty Bursary Scheme. Contact HE Registary for further information. Continuing students may be eligible for the Bradford College Bursary Scheme. For further information contact the Student Finance team.
There’s lots of support on hand if you are a further education student. Our Guidance Team can offer:
- Someone to talk to: A Student Welfare Advisor is on hand to give advice and guidance to all Further Education students who are in care or leaving care. This support is available to you when you need it.
- Learner Support Fund: Care leavers aged 16-18 can apply for the Premium Bursary, a grant of up to £1,200 payable in installments over the academic year. (Awards are dependent on students meeting college standards of attendance and behaviour.) Care leavers aged 19-25 can also receive financial help from the LSF. Student Finance team for more info.
- Access to a wide range of support services: including; guidance, counselling, careers, welfare, student finance and many more.
Zahda Yunis: 01274 433068 / 07548710737