Skip to main content
Bradford College

14-to-16-year-olds Support

How to Apply

Your 14-16-year-old child’s school or academy needs to refer them to the College for a place.

We will then work with you to fill out an application form.

If your child is registered for Elective Home Education (EHE), you can apply directly to the College.

Your local authority needs to approve all applications for EHE young people before we can process them.

Staying at school and studying

You can study at College full-time or part-time.

You can stay at school and come to College for your chosen courses.

This works best if you want to do a part-time or short course with us, perhaps in a subject your school doesn’t offer. 

You should talk to your school and parents to make sure you can get to all your lessons. 

Remember, 14-16-year-olds can only study at College with your school’s approval.

Find out more

Get in touch with the 14-16 team for advice or to ask for a printed copy of the form:

You can also talk to us at one of our open events.