Graduation is a formal occasion and a celebration of all your hard work.
Dress appropriately, wear sensible footwear and make sure you and your guests arrive in plenty of time.
You will need to:
- Arrive for registration and gowning two hours before the start of your ceremony.
- Be seated in your allocated place 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- Remember to bring your receipt from William Northam for your academic dress with you.
- Remember to keep your guest tickets to hand as, without these, guests will not be permitted into the auditorium for the Graduation ceremony.
- The photography service will be clearly signed at the venue and is available before and after the Graduation ceremony.