What is UCAS Clearing?
Clearing is a service that is available through UCAS to students from July to September. It is used to help applicants who have not secured a place on a Higher Education course at a University or College. You can apply to Bradford College University Centre via Clearing if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You have achieved better grades than you were predicted
- You have decided to apply for University later on in the year after 30 June
- You have not received any offers from your chosen Universities/Colleges
- You did not meet the required grades set to you by your choice(s)
- You declined all offers given to you or did not respond to the offers you received before the deadline
How Clearing works
If you fall into any of the above categories, you can use your UCAS Track account to go through Clearing. You will see an ‘Add Clearing Choice’ button appear on your UCAS track account.
If you have not applied for any courses, you will need to create a UCAS Track account. If you have not completed a UCAS application you will need to do so before going through Clearing.
No offers? Use Clearing!
Our Clearing lines are now open!
Call: 01274 088088 (lines are open 8am - 10pm. Excluding 15th August - 18th August when lines are open 7am - 10pm)
Email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about UCAS clearing or our courses, please get in touch by completing the form below.
By completing the form you consent to your details being retained and used by Bradford College to send you useful information about clearing, adjustment and the subjects/courses you are interested in. You can opt out at any time.