The David Hockney Building

Short term courses for International Students

We accept all students on short-term study visa (6 – 11 months) from across the globe. Under this visa you can do a short course of study such as an English language course or a training course.

View more information about our English Language Centre

More information on Short-Term Study Visa.

Long-term academic studies for International Students

Bradford College welcomes students from across the EU & EEA Zone and international students who are already residing in the UK. However the college is currently not able to sponsor international students that require a Tier 4 Visa for their studies in the UK.

This includes courses such as Bachelor’s Degrees and Masters Programmes.


International students who want to apply please email [email protected] with details of the course you are interested in.