If you are coming to study at the College, you may have additional costs to pay for, don't worry you can apply for help.
Our information pages aim to give as much information as possible on what financial support is available to new and continuing students and the financial support students may be eligible to receive.
The menu on the left provides links to the various options available for:
- Bradford College Loyalty Bursary
- Full-time Undergraduate and PGCE students*
- Part-time Undergraduate students*
- Full and Part-time Postgraduate students*
- Funding For Students With Disabilities/Learning Difficulties*
- Loans From Bradford College
- Other Sources of Funding
* Includes Bradford College Access to Learning Fund
We're here to help
For help and advice, please contact the HE Student Finance Team:
- Tel: 01274 088502 or 01274 088642
- Email: [email protected]
- In person: Cash office, David Hockney Building. Open Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm, Friday 9am-3.45pm. For drop-in or appointments please note the last available appointment each day is 30 minutes before closing.