Fees for adult courses
If you are aged 19+ and studying a Further Education Course at Bradford College, you may have to pay course fees. Course fees are dependent on the number of hours and which course is being taken. Actual costs can be obtained from our FE Registry team. Call: 01274 433172 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following groups will be exempt from paying fees to study a Further Education course at Bradford College:
- Students studying on the 2nd year of a course (who were 16-18 on 1st year)
- Full-time Further Education students aged 19-23 at the start of the learning aim, and studying for their first Level 2 qualification (does not apply to ESOL courses)
- Full-time Further Education students aged 19-23 at the start of the learning aim, and studying for their first full Level 3 qualification (does not apply to ESOL courses)
- Full-time Further Education students aged 19-23 at the start of the learning aim, and studying for their first full Level 4 qualification (and don’t already hold a Level 3 qualification) (does not apply to ESOL courses)
- Students who are currently studying an Entry Level 1 or Level 1 course, aged 19 - 23 at the start of the learning aim, and who state they will progress to a Level 2 course (does not apply to ESOL courses)
- Students undertaking a Skills For Life course
- Students undertaking GCSE Maths/English (if you don’t already hold a Level 2 (A-C grades)
- Students in receipt of a qualifying means-tested benefit.
It is essential that you bring evidence of the eligible benefit (must be dated within 3 months of the date you enrol). If you are unable to provide evidence of your benefit at enrolment, you will be asked to return with this evidence before you can enrol. If you do not provide this, you will be charged tuition fees and any other associated costs.
Fees for part-time courses for adults
Accredited and non-accredited course fees
|Further Education funding bands||Fee (2017-2018)|
|Community learning (All Accredited course)||See fee structure below|
|Community leisure courses (Learning for Leisure) NON CERTIFICATED||£3.20 per hour
|IT centre||To be confirmed (please contact us)|
|Full cost course||Price on arrival|
|Delivery hours||Qualification type/Size||Fee 2017-2018 (capped)|
|1 – 36||Award (1-4)||£99|
|37 – 100||Award (5-12)||£286|
|101 – 196||Certificate (13-24)||£550|
|197 – 292||Certificate (25-36)||£1050|
|293 – 388||Diploma (37-48)||£1050|
|389 – 580||Diploma (49-72)||£1050|
|581 – 1060||Diploma (73-132)||£1050|
All fees exclude examinations, registration and administration charges. These fees are applicable to all learners, except those with full fee remisson.
Help with fees and costs
Call us on 01274 433333 if you have any questions.