- Travel – no travel payments or bus passes will be made/issued until classes resume as normal.
- Meals – if you are on one of the meal schemes we will be making arrangements to send payments to your bank account.
- Premium Bursary – payments will be made as normal.
If you are coming to study at the College, you may have additonal costs to pay for such as travel, lunches, course materials and childcare. Don't worry, you can apply for help from the following:
- Learner Support Fund- help with travel, course materials and lunches.
- Care to Learn - help with paying your childcare costs
- Cheaper Ways to Travel
Other funding options
For help and advice, please contact the Student Finance Team:
Call: 01274 088349
In person: Student Finance Team Advice Point, Student Services, David Hockney Building
|Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|