At Bradford College any Further Education student studying full-time will be allocated a Progress Coach to help steer them towards success and who will provide support by:
- One to one and group tutorials
- Monitoring Academic success, tracking and target setting
- Referral to support services if necessary
- Contributing to your career progression plans and helping you to develop the required skills for life and your future career
- Offer regular guidance and support you in becoming an independent and self-motivated learner, while offering both academic and personal support
- Your Progress Coach will help you to maintain a level of punctuality and help to manage your attendance and behaviour.