Bradford College Careers Service provides the support and guidance you need with every stage of your learning journey.
What we offer
Our team of fully qualified professional careers advisers offer both one-to-one support and group workshops covering the following and more:
- Drop-in service: visit us at the One Stop Shop on the ground floor of the David Hockney Building and find out how we can help you.
- Events and workshops: we organise Careers Fairs, Teaching Fairs and run workshops on job search, CVs, interviews, career choice, UCAS applications and more.
- Mock interviews: we can help you practice and prepare for an upcoming job or university interview.
- Job search: we can support you with your job search, improving your CV and completing applications.
- One-to-one careers guidance interview: you can book an appointment with a Careers Adviser for more in-depth guidance tailored to your needs.
- Email and telephone: if you have a quick query, we may be able to answer your question via email or telephone.
- Social media: follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we share useful tips and advertise careers events.
- Moodle: students enrolled at the College can access careers information and advice through our Moodle page. Careers Guidance information can be found in the Student Information section.
The Bradford College Careers Service is proud to have again been awarded matrix accreditation. Matrix is the quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, and is a benchmark for effectiveness and high standards.
To access a Careers adviser, please contact Careers, Student Services, Ground Floor, David Hockney Building.
Telephone: 01274 433043