Printed from: https://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/student-services/student-support/careers-advice
Not sure what to study? Need to plan your career path? Want to know what jobs your course will lead to? Need to choose the right course for University/Higher Education? Have qualifications from overseas which you need to check?
Our team of fully qualified Careers Advisers can help you with all of these things and much more.
We Do This Through:
- Drop in service: visit us at the One Stop Shop on the ground floor of the David Hockney Building and find out how we can help you.
- Events and workshops: we organise Careers Fairs, Teaching Fairs and run workshops on job search, CVs, interviews, career choice, UCAS applications and more.
- Mock interviews: we can help you practice and prepare for an upcoming job or university interview.
- Job search: we can support you with your job search, improving your CV and completing applications.
- One to one careers guidance interview: you can book an appointment with a Careers Adviser for more in-depth guidance tailored to your needs.
- Email and telephone: if you have a quick query, we may be able to answer your question via email or telephone.
- Social Media: follow us on Facebook and Twitter, where we share useful tips and advertise careers events.
- Moodle: students enrolled at the College can access careers information and advice through our Moodle page. Careers Guidance information can be found in the Student Information section.
The Bradford College Careers Service is proud to have again been awarded matrix accreditation. Matrix is the quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, and is a benchmark for effectiveness and high standards.
How to Get in Touch
To access a Careers adviser, please contact Careers, Student Services, Ground Floor, David Hockney Building.
Telephone: 01274 433043
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @BradCollCareers for the latest advice, events and vacancies.