What we offer
Bradford College Careers Programme 2020-2021
We provide a number of careers related events throughout the year, please see our programme for more information.
How can we help you?
- Careers guidance interviews
- Careers information and advice online or in person
- Support with apprenticeship and job searching (including higher apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships)
- Job Interview/University interview skills
- Guidance with university options
- Information and advice on volunteering
Read our guide to online careers resources.
Bradford College also offer work experience placements as part of many courses.
Moodle: students enrolled at the College can access careers information and advice through our Moodle page. Careers Guidance information can be found in the Student Information section.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone appointments available
The national careers service is still open and here for you, delivering free and impartial careers information, advice and guidance.
We are now only providing telephone appointments with our advisers.
To book an appointment email [email protected] providing customer name and phone number.
We will call the customer to arrange the appointment.
Alternatively customers can call 0191 7314750 to book their own appointment.
Other places to look for jobs include: