Looking for work? Choosing a career? Deciding what to study next? Looking for the right qualification? Working out your interests, skills and where you want to go? Our team of Careers Advisers are here to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards your future.
We can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need. It doesn’t matter whether you have no ideas and don’t know where to start or are clear on what you want to do and just need some help tweaking your CV, we can help.
Our expert Student Advisers can give you the right impartial information, advice and guidance.
To contact the Careers team please see details below.
We Do This Through:
- Drop in service: just drop in to meet us and find out how we can help you. A duty careers adviser is available in Student Services, David Hockney Building.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm (term time)
Wednesday 9.00am - 7.00pm (term time)
Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm (term time)
Limited access to duty adviser outside term time
- Events: we organise Careers Fairs, HE Fairs, Teachers Fairs, run workshops and surgeries on job seeking, CVs, interviews, career choice, UCAS applications and more.
- Mock interviews: if you’ve got an interview coming up, the best thing is to practice and prepare, and we are here to help.
- Job search: we can help you look for jobs, and put you in touch with recruiting agencies and other useful organisations.
- Detailed one to one guidance service: you can pre-book sessions with our staff for more detailed guidance tailored to your needs.
- Information resources: our team has lots of useful information available.
- Email answers: send us a careers question online, and we will look for the answer.
- Social Media: you can contact us through our FaceBook page or Twitter where we also share useful tips and advertise vacancies.
- Moodle: students enrolled at the College can also find out more about careers and careers advice through our College moodle e-learning environment. Careers information can be found in the Student Information Section.
The Bradford College Careers team is proud to have again been awarded matrix accreditation. Matrix is the quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, and is a benchmark for effectiveness and high standards.
How to Get in Touch
To access a Careers adviser, please contact Careers, Student Services, Ground Floor, David Hockney Building.
Telephone: 01274 433043
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @BradCollCareers for the latest advice, events and vacancies.