About Induction and Enrolment
• Induction is where you will meet your Programme Team and be inducted into your chosen course.
• Enrolment is where you will sign up for the Programme, receive your College ID card and discuss how you are funding your study.
For more information about our University Centre enrolments for Higher Education and degree level courses, please contact our Registrar Services team.
Enrolments will take place 9 – 20 September in the Advanced Technology Centre, ATC.
Induction will immediately follow enrolment further information such as a detailed schedule of times, dates and locations will be provided by our enrolment officers or your tutors. You must attend both enrolment AND induction.
Please check this page regularly as further details will be added when they become available.*
*last updated 01/07/19
- Please make sure you bring proof of ID (Passport or Birth Certificate only). You will not be able to Enrol without this.
- You must meet any outstanding entry requirements as stated on your offer letter, before enrolling onto the course. If these are not completed you will be unable to enrol.
- Please bring any outstanding qualification certificates to be copied, to Registrar Services, Room B16 in the Old Building. Alternatively, you can present these at enrolment.
- As stated in your offer letter, you are required to complete your student contract and bring a signed copy of this with you to enrolment. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions thoroughly before signing.
DBS application (if applicable to the course you have applied for)
If your course requires a DBS, please bring the appropriate confirmation document when you enrol. If you have not submitted the DBS application yet, please ensure you have 3 identifying documents with you (one to include your address) such as a Passport, Driving Licence, Birth Certificate, Utility Bill, Bank Statement dated within the last 3 months. You will also need to provide payment of £44.
Occupational health questionaires (if applicable to the course you have applied for)
In some instances your course may require you to complete a occupational health questionaire. Your tutor or an enrolment officer will make you aware of this if appropriate.