Welcome to HE at Bradford College

HE induction and enrolment

Find out what you need to do to enrol, and induction at our University Centre.

Student Finance

Student Finance England provide funding support for the majority of students.  The student finance package includes, tuition fee loan, maintenance support for living costs, bursaries & scholarships and additional support.  The package of support you are entitled to depends on your own personal & family circumstances.

If you haven’t already applied to Student Finance England then you must do this now.  Please provide any evidence that Student Finance England have asked for and make sure that your parents or partner have also completed their information and returned any outstanding evidence. 

Once your application has been approved you will receive an entitlement letter.  Please sign and return the declaration at the end of this letter – your funding cannot be released otherwise. To release your payments we need the University or College Payment Advice page of your entitlement letter. Please write your college ID badge number on the page and you can email to [email protected].

Student Finance Matters and it is your responsibility to apply, provide any evidence needed and to hand in your University or College Payment Advice to us.  If you have any questions then please do contact us.