If you are an existing student, returning for your next level or second year, you MUST complete your enrolment via the student learner portal. Please find instructions on how to access and use the learner portal below.
- Step 1: Access the learner portal online via: learnerportal.bradfordcollege.ac.uk if you haben't used the portal before you will need to register as a new user. You must use your student ID number as your username.
- Step 2: Create your own password (please use something memorable and enter your date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY). A copy of yourusername and password will then be emailed.
- Step 3: Once your account is created click "sign in" to access it. On your Dashboard click "my progression".
- Step 4: Review your progression course and read the terms and conditions. Click to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions then click "enrol".
- Step 5: Once you have clicked 'enrol' you have completed the process and you will be registered for the next level or year of your course. You will NOT need to attend enrolments during the summer.
- Step 6: Your induction will take place week commencing 2nd September - more details will be emailed and texted to you during the summer. You will be able to access your full timetable via the Student Portal.
Inductions for returning students will start from week commencing 2 September, please check the student learner portal for your timetable.
If you are unable to locate your class/group or are not sure where to go during induction, please go to the staff room on the subject floor, or report to the main reception on the Ground Floor.
If you do not have acces to a PC at home, the college has PC's available throughout the David Hockney Building for you to use during summer. Our Student Information Team based in the One-Stop-Shop can also help you access the portal. You can contact our friendly admissions team via email: [email protected] or call 01274 088088.
A Levels (Returning Students)
If you are an A Level student studying a 2 year course, you do not need to re-enrol via the Student Portal. You will be automatically re-enrolled onto the 2nd year of your course and you do not need to attend main enrolments in August. We look forward to welcoming you back to College for your induction from week commencing 2nd September. Your student ID badge will be available for you to collect during your induction.