2019 Enrolment information - for courses starting in September
Everything you need to know about coming to College for Enrolment.
All dates and times are subject to change. Please check this page regularly for updates.
- All planned enrolments take place 10am-4/4.30pm, Monday - Friday unless otherwise stated. Late enrolments take place until 7pm on Wednesdays ONLY.
- Queues/waiting times are longest between 11am–2.30pm, so try to avoid these times, or be prepared to wait.
- Enrolment can be a lengthy process. We aim to process you as quickly as possible, but you may need to allow between 2-4 hours to complete your enrolment.
- Please bring the following to complete your enrolment: ID (plus residency documents if you're not a UK/EU/EEA/ Switzerland citizen), Exam Results, Proof of Address/Residence, Proof of any income/benefits, Proof of any Support entitlement(s). See the full list of documents to bring with you.
- Applicants aged 16-18 for full-time courses will receive an invitation to attend a ‘Save Your Place' event (attendance is compulsory to receive an offer and progress to the enrolment stage). Following the ‘Save Your Place' event, applicants will receive an offer followed by enrolment details via email/letter – please keep your contact details up to date!
July - September
Wednesday 7 August, 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 14 August, 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 21 August, 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 11 September, 10am – 7pm
Monday 16 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 17 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 18 September, 10am – 7pm
Thursday 19 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Friday 20 September, 10am – 3pm
(Adult enrolments for full and part-time 19+ courses, including community subjects and for people with non-conditional offers where GCSE results are not required or are already known).
Monday 5 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 6 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 7 August, between 10am – 7pm
Thursday 8 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Friday 9 August, between 10am – 3pm
Monday 12 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 13 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 14 August, between 10am – 7pm
Thursday 15 August, between 10am – 4.30pm
Friday 16 August, between 10am – 3pm
By appointment ONLY. Please attend on the date/time you have been provided and please bring ALL ID/evidence with you.
Monday 19 August, between 9am – 4pm*
Tuesday 20 August, between 9am – 4pm*
Wednesday 21 August, between 9am – 7pm*
For walk-in enrolment dates/times for ESOL and 19+ Adults – see ESOL + Adult Enrolment continued below.
22–30 August (excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26 August)
Thursday 22 August, 10am – 4pm, GCSE Results Day & Open Event. Certificate Collection and the Open Event (11am – 2pm) will take place in our Advanced Technology Centre (ATC). Walk-in enrolments will be available from lunchtime onwards in the David Hockney Building.
Friday 23 August, 10am – 3pm, Trades (Construction) & Engineering/Motor Vehicle and Early Years (Childcare) & Health/Care
Monday 26 August – CLOSED, BANK HOLIDAY
Tuesday 27 August, 10am – 4.30pm, Trades (Construction) & Engineering/Motor Vehicle
Wednesday 28 August, 10am – 7pm, A Levels, GCSEs, Science and Dental
Thursday 29 August, 10am – 4.30pm, Beauty & Hairdressing, Business, Catering, Public Services, Sport and Travel
Friday 30 August, 10am - 3pm, Art & Design, Computing/IT and Early Years (Childcare) & Health/Care
Enrolments for full-time FE courses onto subjects with spaces available.
Monday 2 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Tuesday 3 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Wednesday 4 September, 10am – 7pm
Thursday 5 September, 10am – 4.30pm
Friday 6 September, 10am – 3pm
Saturday 7 September, 10am – 2pm
Community and Late Enrolments
9–20 September (Late Enrolments will take place in the Advanced Technology Centre, ATC)
Monday 9 September, 9am – 4pm
Tuesday 10 September, 9am – 4pm
Wednesday 11 September, 9am – 7pm
Thursday 12 September, 9am – 4pm
Friday 13 September, 10am – 3pm
Enrolments will take place 9 – 20 September in the Advanced Technology Centre, ATC.
New students MUST attend your course induction from week beginning 2 September. Full details will be provided at your enrolment and you will be provided with you full induction timetable and your return date at this time. Following your enrolment you will be able to register for access to the student learner portal where you will be able to access your full timetable. (Please find instructions on how to access and use the learner portal here once you have enrolled and have your student number).
If you are an existing student, returning for your next level or second year, you MUST complete your enrolment via the student learner portal. Please find instructions on how to access and use the learner portal here. Inductions for returning students will start from week commencing 2 September, please check the student learner portal for your timetable.
*More dates may be added and times/date may change – please check the page regularly for updates.