Main FE Enrolment - (full-time Further Education and A Levels)
Until 30 August (excluding Bank Holiday Monday 26 August)
- Friday 23 August, 10am – 3pm, Trades (Construction) & Engineering/Motor Vehicle and Early Years (Childcare) & Health/Care
- Monday 26 August – CLOSED, BANK HOLIDAY
- Tuesday 27 August, 10am – 5pm, Trades (Construction) & Engineering/Motor Vehicle
- Wednesday 28 August, 10am – 5pm, A Levels, GCSEs, Science and Dental
- Thursday 29 August, 10am – 5pm, Beauty & Hairdressing, Business, Catering, Public Services, Sport and Travel
- Friday 30 August, 10am - 3pm, Art & Design, Computing/IT and Early Years (Childcare) & Health/Care
Other enrolment dates
Induction Week starts on Monday 2 September. Students MUST enrol prior to joining an induction programme.
Contact our Admissions Team
Our Admissions Team can help with enrolment queries, including information on applying for a course. You can contact our Admissions Team using the details below:
Higher Education or Apprenticeships
Do you have a question about enrolling on to a Higher Education course? Contact our admissions team.
Do you have a question about enrolling for Apprenticeships? Contact City Training Services.