Prospective Students

Visas and immigration

We accept students on a short-term study visa (six to eleven months) from anywhere in the world.

This is what you need for a short course such as an English Language or training course.

Find out more and apply for the short-term study visa on the Government website.

For long-term studies, such as undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, we welcome students from the EU, EEA Zone and international students already living in the UK.

But Bradford College is not able to sponsor international students who need a Tier 4 Visa.

Last updated: 19 May 2020

We use cookies on this website to enhance your user experience For a complete overview of all cookies used please see your more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.