What is Enrolment?
During Enrolment, we check, confirm, and update your personal information. Find out what documents you need to be able to enrol.
As a new or returning student, Enrolment is the final stage of the process you complete to become / continue as a Bradford College student.
In order to enrol, you MUST apply first. If you haven’t applied yet, you can apply here.
Still need help to complete your enrolment?
Need one-to-one help with your enrolment?
If you have already applied and you’re part-way through the process, but still need help to complete your enrolment, you can use our new form to tell us whether you:
1. Want to enrol and know how to do this (you can then use the links within your email to complete your enrolment)
2. Want to complete your enrolment but need some help (you can request telephone support or a Covid-safe face-to-face appointment)
3. Want to complete your enrolment but need some face-to-face support (you can attend ‘Walk-in Support’ between 11am – 3pm Mon-Thurs)
4. Want to withdraw your application (if you have changed your mind, decided to study elsewhere or no longer wish to enrol)
Visit: https://enquiries.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/forms/enrolmentoptions, and select one of the 4 options, to let us to help you with your enrolment, or withdraw your application.
Call 01274 088008 / 088088 if you still need help.
Telephone and email support
Enrolment Helpdesk: 01274 088008 /01274 088088 (Option 6)
For email enrolment support for your specific subject, you can email the following;
- Childcare: Earlyyears-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Health and Social: Socialcare-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Progression to Learning & Work/Entry Levels: Progression-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- A levels and GCSE’s: Sixthformfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to HE Courses: AccesstoHE@bradfordcollege.ac.uk.ac.uk
- Construction: Construction-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Engineering & Motor Vehicle: Engineering-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- FE Arts, media, graphics: ArtsFE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- HE Arts, media, graphics: ArtsHE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Ophthalmic Dispensing: OphthalmicHE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- FE Computing: ComputingFE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- HE Computing: ComputingHE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Applied Science: AppliedscienceFE-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Business & Law: Business-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Hair and Beauty: Hair&Beauty-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Travel & Tourism and Catering: TravelCatering-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
- Sport and Public Services: SportPublicServices-Enquiries@bradfordcollege.ac.uk
If you are 19+ and your course attracts fees, you will need to familiarise yourself with the fee and any remission you are entitled to. You will be asked to pay the fee in full, set-up a direct debit mandate, or to provide evidence that you are entitled to fee remissions. Find out what documents you need to be able to enrol. If you are 18+ and applying for a HE/Degree course and you are not paying the tuition fee, you will be asked to provide evidence that you have applied for a Student Loan (this can be an email acknowledgement or copy of your loan application).
YOU MUST APPLY FIRST, BEFORE YOU CAN COMPLETE YOUR ENROLMENT.
To re-enrol and progress to your next year of studies – read our information for returning students.
We know that this year you may be concerned about the impact of COVID-19 on your studies. There is a place for you at Bradford College and we will support you all the way through. Read our quick guide about our Enrolment process below.
For September 2020, all Bradford College enrolments will be held online. There are a number of essential online tasks that you will need to complete so that you can begin your enrolment.
As an applicant we have been emailing, texting, calling and mailing to keep you informed about your application and the next steps. Please see copies of the postcards we have sent in June and July.
If you have received your enrolment email/sms please read how to access the student portal and complete your enrolment.
Keep in touch
We need to make sure that you receive our communications. If any details have changed since applying, it is important that you contact our Student Records Team to update your records – call 01274 088008. We need to ensure that we have up-to-date email, phone and address details, so that you receive our updates and instructions to enrol.
Enrolment for courses starting in September will take place online via the College website from June onwards (for people with unconditional offers only). If your offer is dependent on exam results or assessment grades the enrolment will take place following Results Days in August and you will be sent full email instructions.
We will be sending emails and texts to share important information, login details and the enrolment process over the next few weeks and months, so please ensure that email@example.com and NoReply@bradfordcollege.ac.uk are added to your email contacts list, and check your Spam and Junk filters and folders to ensure you don’t miss any messages.
How the process works
There are three steps to becoming a Bradford College student:
Applying for Further Education courses
In order to become a Bradford College Student you must apply. This enables us to process your application and to offer you the most suitable course. If you haven’t already applied please visit our application page. Then you will be invited to enrol via email. Our Admissions Team can help with any queries:
• email firstname.lastname@example.org
• call 01274 088088 (select option 3) / 01274 088018
Applying for a Higher Education (HE) course
Level 4 and above including: HNC/D, Undergraduate Degree or Foundation Degree. If you want to apply ONLY to Bradford College to study a full or part-time Degree or Higher National programme, please complete our online application form. If you want to make an application to study a degree level course at a range of colleges and universities you will need to apply through UCAS and pay £24. UCAS Clearing is open between July and October for anyone wanting to apply outside the main application window.
You can read useful enrolment and induction information for Higher Education (HE) students. This information will support you with your enrolment and induction to study Higher Education (HE) at Bradford College. Recognised HE courses are listed below.
(Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/D), Foundation Degree, Degree and Postgraduate)
Applying for an apprenticeship
For Bradford College apprenticeships across a range of subjects and industries, please visit: https://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/apprenticeships/
After you have enrolled, you will receive information about starting your course, including details of:
- your induction and any instructions about when to attend College
- how to access your timetable
- any on-going social distancing information relating to keeping our campus safe for students and staff.
Please check the website and your email inbox regularly for updates. For queries about your induction please contact our Student Services team – email email@example.com, or call 01274 088 880.