The David Hockney Building, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY
Last chance to apply and enrol!
There's still time to apply and enrol for courses and degrees starting this September. If you've still not got a place on an apprenticeship, course or degree, or if you've changed your mind about staying on at school - come and find out what we can offer you!
Ready to visit?
Our open event aims to ‘bring careers to life’ by highlighting the exciting range of subjects we offer. Choose from a huge range of Further Education courses we offer including GCSEs, A Levels, NVQs, Diplomas, BTECs and Apprenticeships.
Our friendly tutors will talk to you about our subjects and will promote the types of careers, salaries/earning potentials available and what you can expect from our courses. You will also be given the chance to take part in hands-on activities, interactive sessions, presentations and quizzes and tours of our campus and facilities - including our University Centre buildings.
Ready to enrol?
After your application is accepted, you can also enrol on the day. Enrolment is the admin process to secure your place on your course, and involves checking, confirming and updating your personal information. Find out more about enrolment, including what you need to bring.
Are you ready to make your mark?
If life after school sounds daunting, don't worry, there's a whole new world out there ready for you! At Bradford College you are encouraged to be more independent and responsible for your own learning to prepare you for life after college and to help you become career ready.
We also welcome adult learners who may want to take up a new interest, learn something new or study for a promotion/career change on our part-time and learning for leisure courses.
Are you ready to progress with HE?
As one of the largest Colleges in the country, and a large provider of Higher Education (degree level study), including Teacher Training and Apprenticeships we offer subjects to suit all interests, with great progression opportunities via routes into employment or further study.
Get ready to discover our career-focussed Higher Education courses, and how you can progress onto a degree at our Bradford College University Centre. Our HE courses include HNCs, HNDs, Foundation Degrees Honours Degrees and even Postgraduate study, such as our Masters programmes and PGCEs.
Why should you attend?
In addition to career zones and subject information stands, tutors and students will be on hand to talk to you about our course levels, progression opportunities and how to apply. Our friendly support teams can offer information on fees and finance, learning support and careers advice.
- Explore our state-of-the-art facilities and learning resources
- Find out about different ways of studying (full or part-time)
- Visit our University Centre, and see our new and improved facilities in dedicated HE buildings, with interactive sessions and activities
- Find out about returning to education and studying at degree level (e.g. if you have taken a career break, been raising a family, or are looking to change careers/seek promotion)
- Find out how to apply for Higher Education (degree level) courses via UCAS Extra and Clearing or via our direct application route
- Talk to tutors about programmes of study, progression opportunities and English and maths
- Apply for a Further Education course to secure your place for September 2019
- Learn about the services we offer – including careers advice, learning support, progress coaches and work placements
- Tour our open learning spaces, English & maths workshops alongside our learning resources/library and media suites
- Talk to City Training Services about Apprenticeships, Traineeships and commercial training
Visit our Open Event if you are:
- Ready to enter full or part-time Further Education in September 2019
- Ready to start an Apprenticeship
- Ready to enter full-time Higher Education in September 2019
- Ready to enter postgraduate study in September 2019
- Ready to study a part-time Higher Education course
- Ready to find out more about our adult part-time and community courses
- Ready to receive careers advice, information and fees/finance guidance and support
Skip the queues and book now
Plan your visit - information about visitor parking and how to find us.