Various venues, and at City Training Services, 39-41 Chapel St, Bradford, BD1 5BY
A week-long celebration of apprenticeships
National Apprenticeship Week 2019 activities aim to highlight the benefits of apprenticeships to employers, and the opportunities apprenticeships give to individuals. It will involve apprentices, employers, partners and providers in Apprenticeship activities.
City Training Services, part of Bradford College, will be attending events throughout the week and during February and March.
Wednesday 6 February, Kirklees Apprenticeship Event, 5.30 – 8pm
John Smith Stadium, Huddersfield February
Tuesday 12 February, City Training Services Open Event, 4.30-6.30pm
City Training Services, 39-41 Chapel St, Bradford, BD1 5BY
Monday 4 March, Leeds Apprenticeship Recruitment Fair, 4-8pm
Leeds First Direct Area, Leeds
Wednesday 6 March, Calderdale Apprenticeship Event, 4-7pm
The Shay Stadium, Halifax
Why should you attend?
• To enquire or apply for any of our apprenticeships.
• Find out about different ways of studying – full or part-time.
• Talk to employers and apprentices.
• Visit our CV workshop to begin creating or improving your current CV.
• Visit our ‘Interview Technique Training’ workshop to learn more about interview techniques.
• Explore ways of financing and supporting your studies.
• Learn about the services we offer – including careers advice, support and guidance and general information.
This event is ideal if you are:
• Looking to start a full or part-time apprenticeship.
• Considering your options after you have completed your GCSEs.
• If you wish to improve your employability and learn new skills.
• Wanting to find out more about our apprenticeship vacancies and how to apply.
Parents and guardians are welcome!