Non-partisan education on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. A Win-Win discussion for students with young Palestinians and Israelis.
The event will address:
- The complexity of the conflict and confront this in a safe space
- Humanitisation of Israelis and Palestinians through meeting moderate young Israeli and Palestinian peace activists
- Provides an understanding of both sides' narratives
- Conspiracy theories about Israel, Islam, and international involvement are busted
- The myth that muslims and Jews should inevitably be in conflict is debunked
- Thinking is shifted away from supporting a side, and towards seeking a solution
- A win-win approach to activism in order to achieve peace is promoted.