Apprenticeships are changing and it’s happening soon...
Do you know what they are and are you ready to take advantage of the reforms?
No? Then attend one of our events...
- The Bradford College Group are holding three events in February and March which will:
- Give you all the key information in a simply understood format
- Allow you to hear from employers who have experience of apprenticeship schemes
- Help with your next steps and arrange a consultation with our employer engagement team
- Include an open forum of delegate questions and discussion.
Apprenticeship Reforms Key Facts
What are the reforms?
Payroll bill: £3m and above
All employers with a payroll bill of more than £3m will pay a 0.5% Apprenticeship Levy which will be collected by HMRC via PAYE. Employers can then access the levy
they have paid to fund apprenticeship training in their business.
Payroll bill: under £3m
Employers with a payroll bill of under £3m will be funded through the ‘co-investment model’.
There are a range of incentives and payments available for smaller employers.
When are the reforms happening?
The reforms are fast approaching – they will come into effect from 1 May 2017.
Breakfast/light tea and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited, book now:
To find out more: