Bradford College, Great Horton Road, Bradford, BD7 1AY
Apprenticeships are changing and it’s happening soon...
Do you know what they are and are you ready to take advantage of the reforms?
No? Then attend one of our events...
- The Bradford College Group are holding three events in February and March which will:
- Give you all the key information in a simply understood format
- Allow you to hear from employers who have experience of apprenticeship schemes
- Help with your next steps and arrange a consultation with our employer engagement team
- Include an open forum of delegate questions and discussion.
Apprenticeship Reforms Key Facts
What are the reforms?
Payroll bill: £3m and above
All employers with a payroll bill of more than £3m will pay a 0.5% Apprenticeship Levy which will be collected by HMRC via PAYE. Employers can then access the levy
they have paid to fund apprenticeship training in their business.
Payroll bill: under £3m
Employers with a payroll bill of under £3m will be funded through the ‘co-investment model’.
There are a range of incentives and payments available for smaller employers.
When are the reforms happening?
The reforms are fast approaching – they will come into effect from 1 May 2017.
Breakfast/light tea and refreshments will be provided.
Places are limited, book now:
To find out more: