This part-time course will give you the key knowledge you need to start your career in caring for adults.
The course is run by Forster College
Forster College is located at 39-41 Chapel Street, Little Germany, Bradford BD1 5BY.
Forster College is part of the Bradford College family.
- Principles of Communication in Adult Social Care Settings
- Principles of Personal Development in Adult Social Care Settings
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in Adult Social Care Settings
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health and Social Care
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Understand the Role of the Social Care Worker
- Understand Person-centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings
- Understand Health and Safety in Social Care Settings
- Understand How to Handle Information in Social Care Settings
There are no specific entry requirements for this course. You do not need to be working, volunteering or on a practical placement in adult social care to complete this course.
For more information please email [email protected] or call Forster College on:= 01274 765272.
After completing this course you could progress onto the Diploma or Apprenticeship. This qualification would be used as evidence of the knowledge you have learned.
Fully funded places maybe available subject to ESFA funding rules. Please ask from more information when applying.If you are 16 to 18 years old you won't have to pay tuition fees. If you're 19 or older you may need to pay a fee.
Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service ay any time.