Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate will provide you with a deep understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role and prepare you for a role within the Business Admin sector. This course is paper-based.
- Gain a wide range of knowledge such as the principles of providing administrative services, managing and producing information and supporting change
- Understand how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles
- Unit 1 – Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Unit 2 – Principles of Business Document Production and Information
- Unit 3 – Understanding Communication in a Business Environment
- Unit 4 – Understanding Employer Organisations
- Unit 5 – Understanding how to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Unit 6 – Understanding how to carry out Business Administration Tasks
- Unit 7 – Understanding how to prepare Text
To be eligible to study our courses students must be:
- Aged 19 or over (students under 19 may study our courses if they are employed. A letter of evidence from their employer stating the benefit of the course to their professional development must be submitted prior to enrolment)
- Currently living in England and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years (non EU nationals must provide evidence of their passport/visa with their application)
- Students must not be studying another course, apprenticeship or traineeship with Bradford College or another education provider. There are exemptions to this depending on how the course is funded. Students in receipt of Advanced Learner Loans or student finance will be ineligible for our courses.
For more information, or if you are interested in one of our Distance Learning courses, please email [email protected]
You must complete all the sections in the three assessments within the agreed timescales and send them either by email or by post to us for our team of qualified tutors to mark. If your course is paper-based these are sent to us in the post or can be typed up and emailed. Your tutor will then provide you with feedback along with advice and guidance to help you successfully complete the course. Upon successful completion of three assessments you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration.
Successful completion of this course means that you will gain a nationally recognized qualification that can enable you to progress in your career. You may choose to progress to further study or employment in the Business sector, working in Administration.
There are no fees for this course as the College has secured funding and has agreed to waive all fees. Please note that when a student enrols on this course, they will be expected to complete the programme of study within the allocated timescales. Should a student not complete the course in full, they will be required to pay a fee to cover registration, administration fees and learning material costs.
Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service ay any time.