Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Adult, Distance Learning, Level 2
Variable (via Distance Learning)
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market.
Students must be employed to be able to study this course.
A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
Unit 1 – Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
- Understanding the Concept of a Lean Environment
- Implementing the Productivity needs Analysis
- Producing a Process Map
Unit 2 – Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Continuous Improvement Techniques (Kaizen)
- Principles and Techniques of Workplace Organisations
- Using Visual Indicators to improve the Work Environment
- Ways to Eliminate Variance from Processes in the Workplace
Unit 3 – Working in Business Teams
- Understanding what makes an Effective Team Leader
- Working Effectively in a Team
- Understanding the role of a Team Leader
To be eligible to study our courses students must be:
- Aged 19 or over (students under 19 may study our courses if they are employed. A letter of evidence from their employer stating the benefit of the course to their professional development must be submitted prior to enrolment)
- Currently living in England and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years (non EU nationals must provide evidence of their passport/visa with their application)
- Students must not be studying another course, apprenticeship or traineeship with Bradford College or another education provider. There are exemptions to this depending on how the course is funded. Students in receipt of Advanced Learner Loans or student finance will be ineligible for our courses.
For more information, or if you are interested in one of our Distance Learning courses, please email [email protected]
You must complete all assessments in the agreed timescales and submit these for marking to the Distance Learning Team by either post or email. Your work will then be sent to an assessor to be marked who will provide you with feedback along with advice and guidance to help you successfully complete the course. There is also support available from the office team. Upon successful complete of two assessments you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques.
Successful completion of this course means that you will gain a nationally recognized qualification that can enable you to progress in your career. You may choose to progress to further study or employment with Lean Management and Managerial roles.
Fees: There are no fees for this course as the College has secured funding and has agreed to waive all fees. Please note that when a student enrols on this course, they will be expected to complete the programme of study within the allocated timescales. Should a student not complete the course in full, they will be required to pay a fee to cover registration, administration fees and learning material costs.
This is representative of the most common fees scenario, but actual fees can vary depending on a number of factors. Please contact us if you need more guidance.
Disclaimer: Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service ay any time.