Level 2 CACHE Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage
Adult, Distance Learning, Level 2
Variable (via Distance Learning)
The NCFE Level 2 Principles of Warehousing and Storage provides students with an understanding of the importance of warehousing and storage of goods and its essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs.
You will learn the essential skills needed for employment within the Warehousing and Storage sector. You will understand how to process orders, receive and store goods as well as key skills in customer service.
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- How to Receive and Store Goods
- How to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
- Understanding How to Check Stock and Update Records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
To be eligible to study our courses students must be:
- Aged 19 or over (students under 19 may study our courses if they are employed. A letter of evidence from their employer stating the benefit of the course to their professional development must be submitted prior to enrolment)
- Currently living in England and have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years (non EU nationals must provide evidence of their passport/visa with their application)
- Students must not be studying another course, apprenticeship or traineeship with Bradford College or another education provider. There are exemptions to this depending on how the course is funded. Students in receipt of Advanced Learner Loans or student finance will be ineligible for our courses.
For more information, or if you are interested in one of our Distance Learning courses, please email [email protected]
You must complete all assessments in the agreed timescales and submit these for marking to the Distance Learning Team by either post or email. Your work will then be sent to an assessor to be marked who will provide you with feedback along with advice and guidance to help you successfully complete the course. There is also support available from the office team. Upon successful complete of two assessments you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage.
Successful completion of this course means that you will gain a nationally recognized qualification that can enable you to progress in your career. You may choose to progress to further study or employment within the Warehousing and Storage sector.
There are no fees for this course as the College has secured funding and has agreed to waive all fees. Please note that when a student enrols on this course, they will be expected to complete the programme of study within the allocated timescales. Should a student not complete the course in full, they will be required to pay a fee to cover registration, administration fees and learning material costs.
Our prospectus, college documents and website are simply here to offer a guide. We accept no liability for any inaccurate statements and are not responsible for any negative outcomes if you rely on an inaccurate statement. We reserve the right to withdraw any programmes or service ay any time.